Effective August 25, 2021, all clients entering one of our branch locations will be required to wear a mask. Staff will continue wearing masks
COVID-19: Phase 3 of BC Restart Plan
- We will discontinue the sanitization of chairs after each client use, however our branches will continue to be cleaned to the highest standard.
- We are moving from a COVID-19 Safety Plan to a Communicable Disease Prevention Plan
What’s not changing?
- If you are not fully immunized, we ask you to continue to wear masks while in the branch, once you are fully immunized wearing masks will be optional
- Plexi-glass dividers will remain in place until further notice
- Physical distancing of 6 ft between people will continue
- We will still be offering hand sanitizer to use when you enter the branch
RENEW YOUR AUTOPLAN
No time to visit the branch? We can still help you with your auto insurance over the phone or by completing our online form as well.
HOME & BUSINESS INSURANCE
We are still available by phone or email to answer your questions or you can make an appointment to meet a broker in person by contacting the branch directly. Visit our FIND US page for all contact information.
To make an online credit card payment, click the “PAY NOW” link here or the PAY NOW button on the home screen. Payments can also be made through your online banking. Log into your bank account online and select Waypoint Insurance as the payee. Your account number can be found on your invoice or by contacting your representative.
A system access fee of 2.97% applies when paying via credit card online through our website portal. This fee is charged by the system administrator for the use of their software, service and to ensure a secure infrastructure.
Visit our Find Us page for branch locations and hours of operation.
PURCHASE INSURANCE ONLINE
We have a selection of self-serve products available online – visit us here and receive your policy documents in minutes.
Waypoint has a dedicated claims team that is accessible 24/7 to receive new claims and deal with emergency response situations. ClaimsPro and Coast Claims will handle claims with adjusters that are licensed and approved by the appropriate insurers.
To report a claim, contact your Account Executive, local Waypoint office or call 310-8442
For After Hours Emergency call: