Our offices are NOW OPEN to the public!
Visit your local branch or contact us by phone/online to renew or make changes to your current Autoplan coverage.
Our home and commercial agents continue to work remotely at this time. You can contact your broker directly or call 310-8442 for assistance.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
We want staff and clients to re-enter our workplace in a safe and measured process. The following items outline our approach to safety in our branches as we welcome our clients and staff back to the office.
- Waypoint follows all recommendations and requirements from the Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafe BC.
- The safety of our staff and clients is at the forefront of all of the decisions we make
- Staff must stay home if they are sick
- Clients cannot enter our premises if they are exhibiting any Covid or flu-like symptoms
- Adherence to our plan is mandatory for all staff and clients
- Managers must be ready to close the branch immediately if there is a fear of contamination
- Staff must sign a Workplace Re-Entry Protocol before returning to work
- Signage is posted in all of our branches for staff safety guidelines and client entry requirements
- In addition to following the Provincial Health Officer guidelines in our branches (and adjacent sidewalks and parking lots), staff must be committed to following these guidelines in their personal life to protect the safety of their colleagues and our clients.
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters must be adhered to at all times in our offices
- Entry to our premises will be limited to 2-4 clients at a time depending on the branch size and layout. Our doors will remain closed/locked between clients to ensure we limit access.
- Clients waiting outside of our premises must adhere to social distancing
- Access to our branches is limited to only one door. Additional doors will of course be available for use during a branch emergency in accordance with all city bylaws.
- Client seating is to be limited to support social distancing
- Cleaning stations, complete with hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are required throughout our branches.
- There will be no desk sharing
- Staff hand washing
- Everyone is required to wash their hands with soap and warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds
- All staff must wash their hands once hourly at a minimum
- Plexi-glass dividers have been provided for front desk client-facing work areas
- All client food/drinks have been eliminated
- Cleaning requirements, and signage, are in place for printers, kitchen, washrooms, phones and all surface areas
- Bathroom facilities are not open to the public at any of our branches
- Masks & gloves are only required at the discretion of our staff or clients
- All common areas are to be regularly wiped down
- No sharing of pens between staff and/or clients
- Client equipment (ie: POS machines) must be wiped down before/after a client uses them
- If staff or clients witness an issue that is not compliant with our guidelines, they must advise the Branch Manager immediately
- Office cleaning staff have been advised of our cleaning protocol
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our communities, customers, and associates very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus pandemic.
RENEW YOUR AUTOPLAN
Our offices are now open to the pubic for in-branch visits. Visit our Find Us Page for updated hours of operations.
No time to wait in line? We can still help you with your auto insurance over the phone or by completing our online form as well.
HOME, BUSINESS & LIFE INSURANCE
Our Home, Commercial and Life agents continue to work remotely at this time. We are available by phone or email to answer your questions. Visit our online contact list to get in touch with an insurance specialist.
To make an online credit card payment, click the “PAY NOW” button on the top right of your screen. Payments can also be made through your online banking. Log into your bank account online and select Waypoint Insurance as the payee. Your account number can be found on your invoice or by contacting your representative.
A system access fee of 1.97% applies when paying via credit card online through our website portal. This fee is charged by the system administrator for the use of their software, service and to ensure a secure infrastructure.
Visit our Find Us page for branch locations and hours of operation.
PURCHASE INSURANCE ONLINE
We have a selection of self-serve products available online – visit us here and receive your policy documents in minutes.
Waypoint has a dedicated claims team that is accessible 24/7 to receive new claims and deal with emergency response situations. ClaimsPro and Coast Claims will handle claims with adjusters that are licensed and approved by the appropriate insurers.
To report a claim, contact your Account Executive, local Waypoint office or call 310-8442
For After Hours Emergency call:
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support you and our communities as needed.
KEY COVID-19 RESOURCES
Government of Canada
World Health Organization
Center for Disease Control
Infection Prevention and Control Canada
Public Health BC