Waypoint is up to date with public health regulations and we make sure to follow all recommendations and requirements from the Provincial Health Officer and Worksafe BC.
The safety of our staff and clients is at the forefront of all the decisions we make.
- Waypoint has a complete digital team to help you manage your insurance from anywhere and we are available every day via online chat at waypoint.ca, instant messaging on all social media platforms, by phone at 866-674-2816 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you keen to speed up the process? You can also submit an online request form 24/7 at waypoint.ca so service is even faster and more efficient!
You can also still visit your local branch or contact them by phone to renew or make changes to your current Autoplan coverage. If you plan to visit your local branch, please see the below requirements:
- Face Masks are Required for all Customers and Staff in common areas – disposable masks are available if you do not have one.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands upon entry to the branch
- If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms and/or a fever, please do not enter our branches. We are happy to assist you from the safety of your home – please call or email us for service
Some of our branches are operating on limited days or are by appointment only, please visit our Find Us page for up to date hours of operation before visiting us in branch
Our home and commercial agents continue to work remotely at this time.
- Waypoint has a dedicated claims team that is accessible 24/7 to receive new claims and deal with emergency response situations.
- To report a claim, contact your broker or local Waypoint office
- For After Hours Emergency call: 1-877-506-5656
KEY COVID-19 RESOURCES
Government of Canada
World Health Organization
Center for Disease Control
Infection Prevention and Control Canada
Public Health BC