Waypoint Insurance Is An Expert Broker In ICBC Autoplan Insurance
Providing expert advice on ICBC Autoplan insurance coverage, whether in person, over the telephone or online renewals!
What’s new when you renew your ICBC Autoplan Insurance?
- May 1, 2022, some Autoplan policies may be eligible to renew online.
- Online eligible restrictions will include: temporary operation permits; lapsed policies; new insurance policies; mid-term changes; cancellations; joint ownership or multiple owners; leased vehicles; motorcycles; motorhomes (RVs); collector vehicles; and commercial or fleet policies.
- Changes to optional coverages will not be available online and must be completed through a broker, in person or over the phone .
- May 1, is the last day that B.C. drivers will be required to display a license plate decal.
Customers who renew online will be able to:
When you come to Waypoint to renew your ICBC Autoplan Insurance, please bring:
- The driver’s license number and date of birth for each driver you want to list on your policy
- A photo of your current odometer reading if your car is driven less than 5,000 km in a year
- To check your ownership manual, or with your dealership, to see if your vehicle has factory-installed autonomous emergency braking (AEB). Vehicles equipped with AEB will be eligible for a discount.
- Bring the full name, driver’s licence number and date of birth for each person you want to list as an additional driver.
- Find a Waypoint Insurance Broker Near You
Renew your Autoplan insurance online
We're here to help with your policy needs.