Not a WSWBC member? Click here to join
Members only waterski and wakeboard tournament boat insurance program is being offered, at substantially reduced rates, to WSWBC Members by Waypoint Insurance. Policy details are below.
An individual membership with WSWBC costs $40 and a family membership costs just $80. With this membership, you are automatically enrolled as a member of Waterski and Wakeboard Canada, the sole national sport governing body and recognized waterskiing / wakeboard authority in Canada. With this national membership, WSWBC automatically provides you with a $5M individual liability policy, free of charge.
Tournament boat owners understand the need to carry specialized tournament boat insurance. This year, WSWBC, through a special partnership with Waypoint Insurance, is offering tournament boat insurance to WSWBC members.
On its own, your WSWBC membership is a tremendous 2-in-1 membership value that supports the Waterski & Wakeboard British Columbia organization and the sport across the province of British Columbia. Add to that value, a liability policy that protects you, your family and your tournament boat and it adds up to a carefree summer of fun on the water!
For WSWBC members only:
RECEIVE $80 OFF a Waterski & Wakeboard Tournament Boat Insurance Policy.
- All Risk Coverage based on pre-determined hull value
- $2 Million liability coverage, which includes full limits for participation in towed water sports
- Insured coverage for underinsured and uninsured boaters included
- Policy covers permission to use the boat for WSWBC, WSWC and affiliate club clinics and tournaments
- Coverage extends to boat usage in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and US states of Washington, Idaho and Montana
- PLUS… a money saving discount of 10% on Homeowners Insurance (a substantial savings opportunity for WSWBC members and those from affiliate waterski & wakeboard clubs in BC)
***To qualify for coverage, the insured tournament boat must be suitable for towed water sports
This program has been specifically designed to ease the concerns of waterski and wakeboard clubs in B.C. to ensure that membership numbers are viable, and that dues paying club members are offered insurance coverage that is accessible, affordable and comprehensive. Since this extensive insurance policy is offered at a reduced premium to members of WSWBC – a discount that covers the cost of a family membership – it presents an opportunity for more families to participate in waterski and wakeboard tournament sports.
Chat, call, or email us for more information.