Protect your investment

Renting your home to others requires a specialized type of insurance coverage to protect you and your investment.


In addition to insurance on the home, we can provide coverage to reimburse you for loss of rental income, premise liability, and coverage for contents in the rental – all very important items to have in the event of a loss.

Chat, call, or email us for more information.

Phone: 310-8442

Landlord Insurance