ICBC & Private Auto
What’s new when you renew your vehicle insurance?
You’ll be asked to list anyone who drives your car such as household members, employees and learners. If one of the listed drivers causes a crash in your car, the at-fault driver will be held accountable for the crash.
When you go to Waypoint to renew your auto insurance, please bring:
- The driver’s license number and date of birth for each driver you want to list on your policy
- A photo of your current odometer reading if your car is driven less than 5,000 km in a year
- To check your ownership manual, or with your dealership, to see if your vehicle has factory-installed autonomous emergency braking (AEB). Vehicles equipped with AEB will be eligible for a discount.
When you’re seeking adventure and looking for freedom, you stay away from the main roads and explore the road less travelled.
A Crossroad is a road that runs diagonally to main roads and the Waypoint XRoads Motorcycle Policy is just the coverage you need when you want to get out and explore.
Your XRoads policy covers you all year long – for times you are on the road and times when you’re not.
Why choose Waypoint XRoads?
- Multiple Discounts available including multi-bike credits
- Replacement Cost on new motorcycles
- Accident Forgiveness one loss every three years will not affect your discount
- Riding Gear up to $2000 automatically covered
- Travel Protection we will get you and your bike home in the event of an accident
- Emergency Roadside Expense
- Lock Re-keying $1,000 per year
- Loss of Use by theft coverage
- Monthly payment plan
We offer all of this and more with great premiums.
Chat, call, or email us for more information.